[Counselors] TLE Evaluations

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Oct 29 13:24:06 CDT 2014

I am focusing on improving communications with parents this year.  So I am
using Remind101messages, monthly parent emails and have already hosted a
Parent Prep night for my parents to come and learn more about various
school topics. I am keeping track of those ways I am getting more
information out to them.  I also have a twitter account.

Also, I am encouraging more community service with my students this year.

Hope this helps,
Sabrina Wood

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 12:01 PM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion
Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

>  I was wondering about TLE evaluations.
>

> What are other counselors using for their TLE Academic Area of focus and
> Academic measure for evaluation this year?
>

> Thanks
>
> Ginger

*Sabrina Wood*
*7th-12th School Counselor*
*Morrison Public School *
*P.O. Box 176 *
*Morrison, OK  73061*
*580.724.3307*

NOTICE: The information in this email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual
addressee or entity to whom it is addressed. Access to this email by anyone
else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and unlawful. Please notify the
sender immediately if you have received this email by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system.