[Counselors] Self-Injury

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Sep 4 11:21:48 CDT 2014

Thanks for this information.  Hope you don't mind if I steal your sample!
I will probably change the wording on the first one, where it says they
must be seen by a medical professional.  If the school insists that they do
that sometimes the school is responsible for the medical bill.  Just want
to err on the side of caution. Thanks!