[Counselors] Communication Plan

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Apr 3 08:11:13 CDT 2015

We have a plan for different emergencies.  For fire alarm it could be every pause their test and lock the room.  For tornado it might be to take up all testing materials and allow students to proceed to the designated area once everything is secure.  Is that the kind of emergency plan you need?  Our DTC just send an email to make sure we had one in place yesterday.

Jocelyn Trager
9-10 Guidance Counselor
Oklahoma Centennial Mid-High
405-503-7259