[Counselors] Fwd: Pre-enrollment Question

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Apr 27 12:18:12 CDT 2015

We have a place for a parent signature on our pre-enrollment form not only to make sure the parent has seen and approve of the classes requested but, we have a paragraph about Ok Promise information at the bottom and a flier attached also. This helps us keep track of who has been given information about Ok Promise and which year.

On 04/27/15, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board  <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> For pre-enrollment, do you require a parent signature? Do you require a parent signature for schedule changes?
>
> --
> Angela R. Livingston, M.S.
> LGHS Counselor
> 918-479-5247