[Counselors] Concurrent/Dual Credit

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Apr 28 10:43:31 CDT 2015

I have questions about PFL:
We offer PFL (Personal Financial Literacy) at our middle school for 7th &
8th graders.

Should that be counted in the hs gpa? Should it be counted as a hs credit?
Can it be considered as meeting a hs requirement, but NOT be given credit
nor counted in the gpa?

I was wondering how other schools handled this issue.

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 10:15 AM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion
Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

>  Can you send me how you use dual credit for GPA, Honors and how you use
> Concurrent with your current classes?
>

> *Anjanette Laverty MSW, LCSW*
>
> *Woodward High School*
>
> *580-256-6063 x 3107*
>
> IMPORTANT WARNING: This e-mail is intended for the use of the person to
> whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and
> confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If the
> reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
> agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
> information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this message in
> error, please notify us immediately and delete the related e-mail.

Dusty Miggletto
Stilwell Middle School  Counselor
918-696-4224

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. "
― *Theodore Roosevelt*