[Counselors] Concurrent/Dual Credit

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Apr 28 17:27:08 CDT 2015

Rattan gives weighted credit for concurrent enrollment.
michelle at rattan.k12.ok.us<mailto:michelle at rattan.k12.ok.us>

Lawton does not. (My "argument" has been...some students may not be able participate in concurrent enrollment due to finances or transportation-giving the "haves" an unfair advantage. We do try to open honor courses to all students.)

abrierton at lawtonps.org<mailto:abrierton at lawtonps.org>