[Counselors] PASSING EOI/FAILING COURSE

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Aug 27 14:07:40 CDT 2015

I go back and do an added entry to the same semester where they failed the course.  For example, if they failed Algebra 1 during 9th grade, I would go back to the 9th grade year and put "Algebra 1 - EOI Prof" with the grade of C or B and then either 1/2 credit or 1 credit depending on if they failed both semesters or not.

Angela Caler, NBCT
Counselor, Alternative Ed. Director
Cordell Public Schools