[Counselors] EOI precode--ACT exempts

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Feb 6 21:20:39 CST 2015

You will need to mark them as demonstrated mastery and provide ACT/PSAT or
whatever test and scores in the accountability folder of your sde single
sign on account.  If you do not have access to this your school
superintendant should assign you rights.  I am fuzzy about the wave precode
procedure this year....   I am fairly certain that you still include them
in the precode but not clear if the state recognizes and matches the exempt
status or if we will manually have to change that in correction window.
Last spring the students showed as DNA on prelim reports but it was updated
to DME status automatically prior to final reports.  There is a measured
progress webex on the 25th so hopefully this will be cleared up then.

--
Jill Moery
Guidance Counselor

Phone:  405.853.4394 ext.222