[Counselors] Master Class Schedule

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Feb 27 09:38:30 CST 2015

I am also a first time counselor.  I have attached our schedule that was
built by our principal last year.  I think it works rather well.

I would also ask if any one has any tips for building one to reply with
that as well.  I have found out that it will be my duty to build our master
schedule for next year.  So if anyone has any tips or suggestions on
building one I would greatly appreciate it.

*April Chambers*
*Counselor, M.Ed.*
*Perkins-Tryon High School*
*1003 E. Hwy 33*