[Counselors] SLO/SOO

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Jan 14 11:04:10 CST 2015

There has been much discussion in Moore Public Schools about the equity of the SLO/SOO model versus the VAM model and the potential for opening our district up for legal ramifications.  As counselors across the state are working through the TLE process, I just wanted to give some information for their consideration on this particular 35% of the evaluation.  I have gotten permission from my supervisor to submit this video link to you for distribution. The video was created principally to keep MPS faculty and staff informed about the process, but there has been interest in the video outside the district and we have been given permission to share it openly.  The link is below.

http://youtu.be/dBXtDG8pXF4

Thank you,
Annette Long, MHR, LPC
Brink Junior High