[Counselors] counselor question

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Jan 23 14:51:58 CST 2015

PowerSchool generates an email for missing assignments??? Tell me how?

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 22, 2015, at 11:31 AM, "OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board" <counselors at lists.onenet.net<mailto:counselors at lists.onenet.net>> wrote:

Good Morning,

We do not have a program as such!  However, we are fortunate enough to have a learning resource teacher who has a  MS degree in School Psychology.  Students with failing grades are pulled from their elective for a small group class with this teacher twice a week during which time work is caught up and/or redone.  In addition, she offers continual feedback to the teachers on techniques for them to use to prompt the students for their assignments in order to train the students to self prompt.  Beginning in the third grade we require students to maintain a daily assignment notebook which is checked by their English teacher.  We use the Remind system for communication of assignments via text message and/or e-mail to both parents and students.  PowerSchool generates e-mail notification to parents on missing assignments.

I hope this is helpful.