[Counselors] Selective Service

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Jan 27 08:29:27 CST 2015

When filling out the FAFSA there is a box to click to register for
selective service.
[image: Inline image 1]

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 9:10 AM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion
Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> I have two sons who are over the age of 18. They both received postcards
> saying they were registered when they turned 18, but I am not sure how this
> was done--maybe through driver's license as someone stated.
>
> ------------------------------

Amber Wood, BBA, M.Ed.
School Counselor
Buffalo Public Schools <http://www.buffalo.k12.ok.us>
605 SE 2nd
PO Box 130
Buffalo, OK 73834
Phone: 580-735-2448 X234
Fax: 580-735-2619
or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.