[Counselors] High School History/Social Studies Courses Schedule

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Mar 2 16:39:24 CST 2015

School Name Morrison
Class  A
History Class Offerings-
9th - 1/2 OK Hist, 1/2 Govt
10th-12th World, AP World, US, AP US, Geography (any year)

--
*Sabrina Wood*
*7th-12th School Counselor*

Dana: At my former school, we did 1 full credit of government in their
sophomore year.  But if a student moved in and that hour didn't work into
their schedule before graduation, they were permitted to take 1/2 credit to
graduate.

Kay Gilchrist

Bixby High School - 6A
9th - OK History/ US Gov't
10th- World History or AP World or AP Human Geography
11th- US History or AP US
12th-optional - We offer AP Human Geo or AP Gov't
Personal Financial Literacy is recommended for Jr or Sr year, but it can be
taken in 10th.

Angela Schottel
Counselor, R-Z
Bixby High School