[Counselors] Counselor Office

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Mar 6 09:34:12 CST 2015

My office is not in the high school building either but in an administrative area with special services and federal programs. I really think it would be beneficial to be in the high school building for easy access by the students.

Thank you,
Gail Collins
Counselor
Westville High School
918-723-3181 x 324

My office opens to hallway and I keep it open. I want students to feel free
to come talk to me! They know if the door is closed I'm gone, I'm with
someone or I'm doing testing paperwork that takes a lot of concentration
(lol).
kathygolay at waukomis.k12.ok.us<mailto:kathygolay at waukomis.k12.ok.us>