[Counselors] Counselor Office

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Mar 6 10:29:44 CST 2015

I had an office that you had to enter through the admin office also.  It was a nightmare!! Everyone who entered thought they were in trouble.  Sometimes I was landlocked :) and couldn't get out bc there was a conference going on in the admin office.  GET OUT OF THERE!  You should be accessible to the students so they will feel like they can come to you.  My 2 cents worth.  Teresa