[Counselors] International students

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Mar 9 13:57:03 CDT 2015

We had a foreign Senior a few years ago. I have him the PLAN, which was still available, also Workkeys, ACT and he took two EOI's, Geometry and Eng 2 or 3. He was an excellent student and scored well on all of these tests. I called the State Dept about what I needed to do, exactly. I know he had to have Alg 1 and Eng 2 or Equivelent, plus two more, just like students who have been here all the years. He passed more than that, but since you don't get results immediately. I gave him a few extra possibilities. I believe I called Melissa White. He graduated.