[Counselors] College Days

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu May 28 13:11:52 CDT 2015

2

Alisha Ratzlaff, MSW
Wesleyan Christian School
Guidance Counselor/NHS Adviser
1780 Silver Lake Rd.
Bartlesville, OK 74006
(918) 333-8631 x241

Putnam City offers Juniors 1 day and Seniors two.

We offer three college days for seniors. They must have taken the ACT in order for us to count them as a school activity.  If they need more, we  will do more.  We allow juniors to go, but it is not a set number and they
have to have taken the ACT and receive permission from the counseling office before they go in order for it to count as a school activity, generally they only take 1.  Both juniors and seniors must bring back
something from the college/university they attended or it does not count as a school activity.

 Gayle DuBois
Grove High School

Five total,  Junior and Senior Years

We offer one in the fall and one in the spring.  Students must have taken their ACT test already and must bring us back a letter from the college stating that they were actually there.

Two and only available to Seniors

We offer our seniors 2 school days per year to go on their own. Juniors and seniors have no limit on days when they go with a teacher or counselor.
Tina JeffreysSoper School