[Counselors] Personal hygiene supplies

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Nov 4 16:46:37 CST 2015

Not sure of what all sorts or what size of town, but asking companies in your town to keep a collection box at their business of when they send people to trainings or meetings requiring overnight stay in hotels that people could bring back the little toiletries to donate to students in need is also an option. I know many business people who donate theirs all the time.

Dana
Sent from my iPhone

I noticed that this is only available to 5th, 6th and 7th grade students.

Are there any resources for personal hygiene items for 9th-12th grade students?