[Counselors] FW: ACT log in

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Nov 19 12:18:56 CST 2015

We will be paper testing all juniors and using Junior level teachers to administer in their classrooms.  Non-junior students  who would be in those teachers classes are moved to other rooms or the gym during testing.

Thank you,
Pearl Tuell
Counselor, Coweta High School
14607 S. 305 East Ave.
(918)486-4474 Ext 5126 Office
(918)486-1062 Fax
pearl.tuell at cowetaps.org

I am encouraging all of them to take the test, but will allow them to opt out if they so choose.

I am testing every junior and splitting them up between two churches in our community to test.

Tecumseh used a local church that had a gym and connecting rooms. We offered to all juniors, but didn't require them to take it. We allowed the ones who drove to meet us at the church that morning and provided bus transportation to those who don't. We tested in the Fall.

Melissa Poole
High School Counselor
Tecumseh Public Schools
Email poolem at tecumseh.k12.ok.us<mailto:poolem at tecumseh.k12.ok.us<mailto:poolem at tecumseh.k12.ok.us%3cmailto:poolem at tecumseh.k12.ok.us>>