[Counselors] ACT log in

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Nov 30 13:07:42 CST 2015

My principal asked me if these scores are going to affect our school.  I
didn't know what to tell him.  Does anyone know about any of that?

*April Chambers*
*Counselor, M.Ed.*
*Perkins-Tryon High School*
*1003 E. Hwy 33*
*Perkins, OK 74059*
*(405)547-5724 ext. 17*

*Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of it or its contents is
notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this communication
and any attachments.*