[Counselors] Scholarships for students 13 years and older

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Oct 8 12:20:50 CDT 2015

Good afternoon,
I wanted to remind everyone of the Weird Scholarships for students ages 13 years and older.  Kelli Kelnar from UCanGo2 sent me the attachment flyer about it and here is the link:  www.unigo.com/scholarships/our-scholarships<http://www.unigo.com/scholarships/our-scholarships>

Please share this with your English teachers and students.

Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Coordinator for Student Preparation
Cell phone: 580.614.1328
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything.
They just make the best of everything." ~Unknown