[Counselors] Counselor Evaluation/Needs Analysis

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Sep 15 14:37:15 CDT 2015

I am looking to update the evaluation/needs analysis that I use with my students and parents to get their opinion(s) of the job I am doing.  I am also considering either adding one mid-year or moving it to mid-year.  If you wouldn't mind sharing yours, please email me directly at savagecounselor at yahoo.com<mailto:savagecounselor at yahoo.com>  or share with everyone.  Also, I would like to hear your pros/cons for utilizing mid-year feedback from students/parents.  Thanks in advance!

If you use a separate needs analysis with faculty, I would love to see an example!

Misty Bible, M.Ed.
Junior/Senior Counselor
Broken Bow High School
108 West Fifth Street