[Counselors] Grant Question

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Sep 22 09:07:06 CDT 2015

We are a school that is very technology based.  Every student in the school has a Chromebook and the teachers use this as their primary means of communication and classroom teaching.  The Chromebooks are Google based therefore the students use Google Docs (similar to word, PowerPoint, etc.) to submit assignments and work in group projects. The teachers also use a program called Schoology where the students can complete discussion questions, assignments, and even tests and quizzes.  The good thing with the Chromebook is that since it is Google based, all of their documents are saved on the Google Drive so the kids can login to their Drive anywhere, not just on one specific computer.  Each student also has their own school e-mail address and it is our primary means of communicating with them.

Mallory Tecmire | Counselor/College Advisor
Mount St. Mary Catholic High School