[Counselors] Teacher of the Year for grades 7-12 Personal Finance Teacher

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Sep 24 11:46:50 CDT 2015

Please share this with your principals/teachers:

Tinker Federal Credit Union is now accepting applications for our Financial Empowerment Teacher of the Year Award. This is an opportunity to acknowledge and reward educators who are making a difference by teaching personal finance in the classroom. TFCU will award a $1,000 prize to a deserving teacher as well as $1,000 to the school at which they teach.

If you know an Oklahoma teacher who teaches personal finance to students in grades 7-12 and would like to nominate them please click here: 2015 Financial Empowerment Teacher of the Year Nomination Form<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TFCU_Teachers2015>

If you are an Oklahoma teacher who teaches personal finance to students in grades 7-12, please visit our website https://www.tinkerfcu.org/index.php/teacher-of-the-year/  for details and the application.

Lisa Nelson
Coordinator for Student Preparation
Cell phone: 580.614.1328
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything.
They just make the best of everything." ~Unknown