[Counselors] (no subject)

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Apr 14 12:01:44 CDT 2016

They will be scored and must be for the EOI to count. It is combined with
the reading section for only one score.

Patricia Marlow
Calvin Public School
405-645-2411 X 1003
PO Box 127
229 Third Street
Calvin, Oklahoma 74531
A Zig Ziglar fan: " A smile is the most powerful social tool we have at our
disposal." " People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither
does bathing--that's why we recommend it daily."