[Counselors] TerraNova Assessments

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Apr 20 11:24:30 CDT 2016

Check into ACT WorkKeys testing. Our career tech does it for us one time
for free per year and you can pay about $125.00 to be able to have the
usage of this test at your site, which is awesome for math alternates and
even opting out. Over half of our students opted out of Geometry EOI
because of a 5 on WorkKeys math and will be able to use that score again
next year to opt out of Algebra II (providing the law isn't changed). It
has been highly effective. The writing test is hard to pass, but it has
been passed by a committed student. It is worth checking out. We will be
purchasing the program.

Patricia Marlow
Calvin Public School
405-645-2411 X 1003
PO Box 127
229 Third Street
Calvin, Oklahoma 74531
A Zig Ziglar fan: " A smile is the most powerful social tool we have at our
disposal." " People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither
does bathing--that's why we recommend it daily."