[Counselors] EOI Exempt

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Apr 21 10:21:08 CDT 2016

Yes- I put exempt-ACT or PSAT or whatever.

Sent from my iPhone

I make an Alternate Test in our student information assessment section. I then add each test to which it may apply. Example:  Algebra 2:  Proficient/Exempt/ACT-23. This goes on the transcript.  It shows proficiency level, exempt, the test used for exemption and the score. I also use the same Alternate Test place for any other test they may have passed like the PLAN score that they may score Proficient or Advanced and which could be used in place of a failing score on the EOI. Our student information system is MAS or iSis.  I hope this helps and makes sense. Testing season😡

Sent from my iPhone