[Counselors] 6-8 cut scores?

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Apr 27 11:32:51 CDT 2016

Dear District Test Coordinator,

Please find attached the 3-8 Reading & Math Lookup Tables.  The Spring 2016
Social Studies (including U.S. History EOI) tests will be post-equated and
performance levels/OPI scores will be available on the 2-Week Summary
Reports located in the OCCT Portal around June 1, 2016. This is to
accommodate the final year phase-in for the cut scores approved by the
Commission for Educational Quality and Accountability (CEQA) in Summer
2014.  In addition, Grades 5 & 8 science will also be post-equated.

Spring Operational 3-8 Math and Reading Performance Look Up Table.pdf

*Contact information*

Please contact the Office of Assessments if you have any questions
regarding this communication.  Assessments at sde.ok.gov or 405-521-3341.

Amber Wood, BBA, M.Ed.
School Counselor
Buffalo Public Schools <http://www.buffalo.k12.ok.us/>
Visit Mrs. Wood's Counselor Corner
<https://sites.google.com/a/buffaloschool.net/awood/>
605 SE 2nd
PO Box 130
Buffalo, OK 73834
Phone: 580-735-2448 X234
Fax: 580-735-2619
View my profile on LinkedIn. <http://www.linkedin.com/in/amberwood4>
*My email has changed. Please update to awood at buffaloschool.net
<awood at buffaloschool.net>*

[image: Mental Health First Aid logo][image: Oklahoma Counseling
Association][image: MRC logo]
or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.