[Counselors] Counselor Alumni Summer Institute is scheduled for June 27-30, 2017 at Quartz Mountain Lodge

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Dec 1 13:48:25 CST 2016

Good afternoon!
I hope that everyone had a restful, relaxing and enjoyable Thanksgiving!

Our Counselor Alumni Summer Institute is scheduled and I do hope that you make plans to attend.  It will be Tuesday, June 27, through Friday morning, June 30.  We are charging $75.00 to attend, yes budget cuts hurt everyone!

Information about payments using school PO's and checks will be forthcoming in January.

I will send out more information regarding registration, payments, and the schedule toward the end of January.

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Assistant Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Cell:  580.614.1328

"Take time to turn your respectable, ordinary, everyday commonplace life into the unforgettable happiness of the moment.  You'll never regret it."  ~Luci Swindoll