[Counselors] Junior ACT Pilot Program

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Jan 6 11:57:33 CST 2016

We gave the pilot online ACT last year, and it did not go well at all.  Students could not log on, and some did not finish until almost 2:00 because of the technical issues.  We chose paper/pencil this year because of our experience previously.

Becky Worth, Counselor
Carl Albert High School
2009 S. Post Road
Midwest City, OK 73130
(405) 739-1726 ext. 3004
Fax (405) 582-7083

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me." - Erma Bombeck

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named.  If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, copy, or take any action in reliance on the contents due to these actions being prohibiited.  Also, you should contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.