[Counselors] CPR REQUIREMENT

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Jan 18 08:10:34 CST 2016

At Mid-Del, the school nurses are visiting the Government class to do the training.
Our contact person is Michelle Elliot at melliot at mid-del.net<mailto:melliot at mid-del.net>
Good luck! :)

Our school nurse is doing it.

Our school nurse went into the classrooms and trained every student.
*Laura Anderson*
*Junior Counselor*
*Duncan High School *

Technical schools that have a nursing program will provide, or an EMS service, Fire Department, etc.
dhumphrey at okmulgeeps.com<mailto:dhumphrey at okmulgeeps.com>

Contact your local technology center or emergency services if you don't have someone on staff who can do it.

We teach it in Health & Wellness, required health class. We have two coaches who are certified.

Our local EMT's have volunteered to come do the classes with our students.

We have a nurse that comes in and gives the training and the school pays for the training.

Alisha Ratzlaff, MSW
Wesleyan Christian School
Guidance Counselor
1780 Silver Lake Rd.
Bartlesville, OK 74006
(918) 333-8631 x241
aratzlaff at wcsbartlesville.org<mailto:aratzlaff at wcsbartlesville.org>

Romans 6:17-18
17 But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you have come to obey from your heart the pattern of teaching that has now claimed your allegiance. 18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.