[Counselors] CPR Requirement

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Jan 20 08:10:10 CST 2016

I asked SDE about what to put on the transcript.  The response was, The law/rules doesn't require a statement. It's our recommendation to place something simple on the transcript, such as "CPR requirement met."

Lisa Nelson
Coordinator for Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
580.614.1328

New question.  What wording do we use when students have been certified.  I need to add this to transcripts.