[Counselors] counselors working together

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Jan 25 11:22:11 CST 2016

Do you use google drive?

You both could use Goggle Form and share the document.

Kristin Atchley, MS, LMFT-Candidate
Student Advocacy Coordinator
Norman High School
911 W. Main, 73069
P: (405) 366-5812
F: 405-366-5975

Google Docs would be a great tool.  You can give others permission to either view or edit in the same document but only the people given permission can access the file.