[Counselors] State Testing

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Jan 26 11:03:41 CST 2016

We have tried this in the past.  The test seems to stall and the students
have to log back in after they have been kicked out.  My Tech guy has all
of my testing labs hard wired to prevent this.  I test 50 to 70 students a
session in multiple labs.

*​*

*Anna Marie Perdue, M.Ed, LPC*

*Wellston School Counselor*

*aperdue at wellstonschools.org <aperdue at wellstonschools.org>*

405-356-2533

*The best things in **LIFE** are the **People*

*we **Love**, the **Places** we’ve been*

*and the **MEMORIES** we’ve made*

*Along* *The* *Way!*

IMPORTANT WARNING: This e-mail is intended for the use of the person to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If the
reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately and delete the related e-mail.