[Counselors] Mental Health Eval Letter

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Nov 7 10:47:16 CST 2016

Here is the protocol we use for self-harm…FORM A, B, C is what you were asking for.

Ms. Bivian Geno, M.Ed. | School Counselor
Parmelee Elementary | Oklahoma City Public Schools
6700 S. Hudson | Oklahoma City, OK 73139
(405) 587-6750

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are confidential and only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of all or any portion of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from your system.  Additionally, this e-mail  may contain information protected under the Oklahoma Open Records Act SS24A.16. Section A.  “…public institutions and their employees may keep confidential:  …3. “Personal communications concerning individual students.”