[Counselors] Bullying program presenters

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Nov 30 20:02:37 CST 2016

Our state Health Dept educator had offered to come out for a
bullying presentation.

--
Lee Ann Morris
School Counselor

Balko School
RR 1 Box 37
Balko, OK 73931
Ph: 580-646-3385
Fx: 580-646-3499

**Confidentiality**-This email (including attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary, and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.  Thank you.