[Counselors] Safe Social Media Awareness

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Sep 6 08:48:29 CDT 2016

I am trying to do a safe social media awareness week, and I am looking for
some field experts to call in for a presentation for 5th-8th grade students.
Does anyone have any names or contact information of people that will come
to schools for free?  Also, if anyone has any information or materials that
you wouldn't mind sharing with me that I could use to do small group social
media awareness classes with.that would be awesome.  Thanks for your help!!!

Mrs. Rebekah Bray

School Counselor & Title One

Pioneer Elementary School

405.224.2700