[Counselors] Counselor Question

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Apr 24 13:19:14 CDT 2017

Tommy Leach sent an email just after her monthly counselor newsletter went out a couple of months ago.  You could look on her subsequent counselor newsletters or email her about where she found it.  She sent a link to a blog from a counselor that uses one mounted to a stand so that the tablet cannot "walk-off" with a student.  ​

Angela R. Livingston, M.S.
alivingston at lg.k12.ok.us<mailto:alivingston at lg.k12.ok.us>
LGHS Counselor
918-479-5247
ext. 1127

There was an article about it in one of Tommi Leach's newsletters and then a breakout session this spring at the Counselor's only conference. Both gave examples.

Here is what Tommi sent out:  https://www.smore.com/fepw9-school-counseling-kiosk

I have emailed Tommi for the person’s name at the Counselor’s Only conference.  As soon as she replies, I will send it out.
Lisa Nelson

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 9:48 PM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion