[Counselors] Counselors] Computer Classes

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Apr 28 13:08:22 CDT 2017

I am going to pass along the information for our computer teacher.  Her name is Kimberly Smith and she is outstanding.  She teaches Desktop Publishing, Computer Programming, yearbook and has done web design.  Email her and I am sure she has some wonderful ideas to help you.
Kimberly Smith, kimberlysmith at hugoschools.com<mailto:kimberlysmith at hugoschools.com>

Mattie McClenny
Counselor
Hugo High School
580-372-9032

Get in touch with your area Career Tech.  Our computer classes are done through CT.  I do believe they have curriculum.

Contact Career Tech. They will be able to help.
Lisa Reynolds
Tulsa Public Schools