[Counselors] Sending for a friend.

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Aug 30 11:17:39 CDT 2017

We use the NNAT3 for all 1st and 3rd graders plus any parent or teacher
referrals.

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 9:48 AM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion
Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> We have generally used the NNAT2 since it is non-verbal. Last year we
> tested all of 2nd grade with it.  This year we plan to test all of 3rd
> grade with the OLSAT and will continue to test all of 3rd grade every
> year.  Which test we use will be determined based upon this year’s results.
>

> [image: cid:image001.gif at 01D27C5E.F9726700]
>
> Mrs. Dru Svitak, Elementary Counselor & District Test Coordinator
>
> Watonga Public Schools
>
> dru.svitak at watonga.k12.ok.us
>
> Direct: (580) 623-4020
>
> Main: (580) 623-5248
>
> Fax: (580) 623-5238

Devon Cantrell

Merritt Public Schools
School Website <http://merritt.k12.ok.us>
Counselor Website <http://merrittcounselors.weebly.com>
p. 580.225.5460
f. 580.225.5469

"You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste
it."   -Author Unknown

Disclaimer:  The information contained in this e-mail message, and any
files transmitted with it, is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended only for the use of the individuals or entities named above.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or forwarding of
this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail message in error, please notify the sender and delete the material
from any computer. Thank you for your cooperation.