[Counselors] Counselors] Ideas for name of a person to teach sex education

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Dec 8 13:51:35 CST 2017

Our health department has a great presentation that they give to our 7th graders.

The Health Department does ours.

Check with your county health dept to see what they offer.
Donna Deaton
Wister High School

Cherokee Nation has several programs.

Choctaw Nation offers a free and excellent “Draw the Line/Respect the Line” teen pregnancy prevention program that covers all of this.
Sent from my iPhone