[Counselors] Reading Test not on computer

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Feb 9 12:04:07 CST 2017

I'm sure you looked here first but if not, here is the list of the state approved tests for 8th reading proficiency. Maybe one of them fits your needs. I'd hate for you to stumble across one that fits your bill but isn't on the approved list.

http://sde.ok.gov/sde/sites/ok.gov.sde/files/Approved%20Reading%20Proficiency%20Tests%20-%209-15-14.pdf

We use the Gates
Jocelyn Trager / 7-9 Guidance Counselor
Oklahoma Centennial Mid-High, OKCPS
405-587-5242

TAB, 60 minute test

Nelson-Denney Reading Test
http://www.hmhco.com/hmh-assessments/other-clinical-assessments/ndrt

Donna Deaton
Wister High School
Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. Malcolm X

Sometimes your vocational school might offer the reading tests. Our adult ed department gives it for our district.  Or private companies like Sylvan Learning or some community colleges.