[Counselors] Summer Driver's Ed

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Feb 13 17:04:27 CST 2017

Rush Springs charges $125

Shawnee charges $100 for a 4 week class.

We no longer offer it during the summer, but when we did, (2 years ago) we charged $125. We had offered it for many years, but we longer have a teacher on staff that can teach it.  We are a 2A school.

$235 as of last year. This year's price has not been determined.

$150--taught in summer only.
kpatterson at kingfisher.k12.ok.us<mailto:kpatterson at kingfisher.k12.ok.us>

We charge $250.00 across the board in or out of district.  We only offer in the summer due to needing teachers in core subjects.

Thank you,
Pearl Tuell
Counselor, Coweta High School
14607 S. 305 East Ave.
(918)486-4474 Ext 5126 Office
(918)486-1062 Fax
pearl.tuell at cowetaps.org<mailto:pearl.tuell at cowetaps.org>

We offer to 10th grade students and we have three sections of Dr. Ed. The lady scheduling looks at their birthday to determine who is eligible to be enrolled.
tshelby at centralps.k12.ok.us<mailto:tshelby at centralps.k12.ok.us>