[Counselors] AP Fee Reduction

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Feb 21 09:55:35 CST 2017

O.K.  Trying to get all the information I need to order AP tests and get reimbursed for all/part of the fees.
This is my first year ordering these tests.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mattie McClenny, Counselor
Director of Alternative Education
District Testing Coordinator
Hugo High School
580-372-9032

Buffalo   The School of Choice in Southeastern Oklahoma.

FYI:  I was sent a notice today about AP no longer offering fee waivers.  Here is the link regarding that info:
http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/apc/public/ap_coordinators/exam_ordering_fees/exam_fees_reductions/232032.html

Lisa Nelson
Assistant Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Cell:  580.614.1328

"You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on a life."~ Zig Ziglar