[Counselors] Concurrent Enrollment Policies

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Jan 6 10:15:26 CST 2017

Hi,
Does anyone have any concurrent enrollment policies for their district that
they are willing to share?

We have the state department information/guidelines and the information
provided by our local community colleges in which our students enroll for
concurrent classes.

Specifically, I'm looking for detailed policies regarding the district's
ability to regulate which concurrent courses students may take and what
types of courses they may take (short courses, online, face-to-face, etc).

Thank you,
*Sally Randolph*
Counselor, A-J
*Skiatook High School*
Skiatook, OK
918.396.1790 Ext 2409

*"Everybody can be great...because anybody can serve." -Dr. Martin Luther
King, Jr.*