[Counselors] Counselor Alumni Summer Institute Tuesday, June 27 through Friday, June 30 at Quartz Mountain Lodge

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Jan 25 14:50:38 CST 2017

PLEASE READ AS OUR OPTIONS HAVE CHANGED:  THE REGISTRATION LINK IS NOT OPEN!

Good afternoon,

Read and get prepared!  Save the date and get your moola lined up!

Our summer institute is Tuesday, June 27, through Friday, June 30 at Quartz Mountain Lodge.  Please note the changed days!  We will start Tuesday evening around 4:30.

The cost to attend is $75.00 a person.  We will take PO's or checks.  PO's/checks are to be made payable to: Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education

On the registration form there will be a place for you to put your PO/check number.  I will send another email when registration is open.

The registration fee pays for your room and meals.  You will have a room to yourself.

Remember I will send an email when the registration link is open.  I just wanted to let you know about the payment - PO's/check.

If you have any questions, please send me an email, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu> or call me on my cell 580.614.1328.

Lisa Nelson
Assistant Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Cell:  580.614.1328

"You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on a life."~ Zig Ziglar