[Counselors] High School Supply List

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Jul 26 16:14:56 CDT 2017

Do you provide a high school school supply list? We have not in the past &
every year parents of freshmen and new students ask. Students go to class
and teachers tell them what they need for each class.

As I was shopping for my middle school daughter today, I thought that maybe
we should ask for things like copy paper, tissues, white board markers,
pens, pencils, notebook paper etc.

If you do how what is your list like and how do you distribute to teachers?
We all know teachers provide a lot of their own class supplies. We have
many families who can't afford and we take care of them but  I believe we
have some parents who would be able to help. Maybe it should be a
"Suggested supply list?"
Thanks,
Shawnee High School

--