[Counselors] Policy for student pregnancy

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Nov 14 13:35:05 CST 2017

Our students are allowed 10 absences per semester, for whatever the
reason.  So if a boyfriend wanted to go to the Dr. with his girlfriend,
they would both have an absence.  We haven't yet had a student that
breastfeeds but faculty members have time to pump so I'm assuming the
student would as well. The only thing our girls can't do is be in
homecoming if they are pregnant or have had a child. And if a boy has a
child or girlfriend is pregnant, they cannot participate either. I mean as
far as being an escort or a candidate.