[Counselors] Indian Ed tutoring

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Oct 10 16:39:00 CDT 2017

We offer tutoring here at our middle school. Because I also teach classes,
lunch tutoring is the only time we have to schedule with students. I work
one on one with my middle school kiddos. Sometimes if they just need some
homework help I will have 2 or 3 at a time. Most often though, it is one on
one.

Terra Rhoads

Indian Education Teacher
JH/SMS NASA Sponsor

Sapulpa Middle School
1304 E. Cleveland Ave,
Sapulpa, OK 74066
(918)224-8441 ext. 2008

"The secret of our success is that we never, never give up."
                             ~ Wilma Mankiller, Chief of the Cherokee

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 12:40 PM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion
Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> I’m at Owen Elementary in Tulsa.  How many schools are doing Indian Ed.
> tutoring?   How many students to a teacher?

This email along with any attachments is intended solely for the intended
recipient named above and may contain privileged or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or use of
this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
from your system or destroy, as appropriate, the original and all copies of
the communication, along with any attachments or links.