[Counselors] College App Week

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Sep 1 12:24:05 CDT 2017

I have attached last year’s flyer for College and Career Awareness Week (same week as College Week) that we used with our elementary. Our kids love the map with our teacher’s graduation locations pinned. The also seem to really enjoy talking about diplomas and when teachers discuss their experiences in college.

Hope this is helpful!

Blaine Coffey, LPC
Primary School Counselor
Plainview Public Schools<http://www.plainview.k12.ok.us/>
(580) 223-5757

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is from the Plainview School District. The message and any attachments may be confidential or privileged and are intended only for the individual or entity identified above as the addressee. If you are not the addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, you are not authorized to read, copy or distribute this message or any attachments. We ask that you please delete this message and any attachments and notify the sender by return email or by phone (580-223-5757).